DSK International Campus is India’s first and one of a kind International Campus, started in 2008. It offers professional courses in the flourishing fields of Animation Design, Game Design and Industrial Design. DSK International Campus is a result of a joint venture between the DSK Group and Globally recognized French body – Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Grand Hainaut (CCI).
DSK International Campus imparts education in three main creative/ design streams:
1. ISD – Product Design, Transportation Design, Digital Design
2. Digital Direction (CG Animation)
3. Video Gaming – Video Game Design, Video Game Art, Video Game Programming
We have with us highly qualified and industry approved faculty from France, Germany, USA and India. That itself defines the quality of education that is imparted on our campus. Not to mention the numerous international internships and awards bagged by our students.
- 3 schools.
- Over 600 students.
- International Trainers
- Placements around the globe
- World class Infrastructure
- 75% Indian Students and 25% foreign students.
- 95%, the average rate of investment in each school obtained after 6 months.
- Over 90 prizes awarded at festivals by Supinfocom.
- Over 800 hours of courses are offered per year.
- Over 10 nationalities are represented each year in each school.
- film image synthesis, 25 frames per second calculated.
- film is a team of 4 or 5 students who work 50 weeks on the production of their film shown to the jury diploma.